TAX 2021, WE ARE READY…
PHONE: (250) 592-4342
Income Tax Procedures for 2021
- New clients, please email or call us for our short “New Client” checklist.
- All clients, please send us your slips in one of the following ways:
- By mail or by email to email@example.com (scan slips as pdfs),
- Drop off your slips through our front door mail slot at any time, or
- Hand us your slips at our door between 12-2pm, Monday-Friday.
- Note: we do not need last year’s return from returning clients; we have it.
- Phone or email us with any specific instructions or questions.
- Once the tax file is reviewed, we will call or email you if we have any questions.
- We will then complete the input and review process.
- Once complete, we will electronically send you:
- A cover letter containing instructions,
- A PDF copy of your tax return,
- A PDF scan of all source documents,
- Authorization forms to be signed and returned,
- Payment vouchers (if a balance is owing on your return),
- A copy of our invoice.
- Once you receive and review your return, please sign and return the enclosed T183 (Authorization to E-File).
- If you would like a paper copy of your tax return or would like to come into the office to sign forms, pick up source documents, or pay your invoice, please let us know in advance. Note that additional charges will apply if you would like your return printed or would like it mailed to you.
- Please note that we require both the signed T183 form and payment of our bill in order to E-File your return. You can send payment by cheque, pay via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone in a credit card number.
- To review your return with us, please phone or email to book a phone or video appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we are unable to answer the door when another client is already present in the office. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
Personal Income Tax PreparationWe have experience dealing with all areas of income tax services, including preparation of your return, filing "Adjustments" to previous returns, filing late returns, and explaining the issues and costs involved... Read More.
Small Business Services & Home-Based BusinessesMost small business owners do not want to look after their own bookkeeping, let alone complete their own income tax return. For most small businesses, the "shoebox system" works fine, and we are able to take that information and produce the necessary documents for filing your tax return... Read More.
Small Business Services Include:
- Tax Preparation
- Small Business Advice
CorporationsCorporate Taxes can be a complicated matter which can lead to many questions, and we can assist in answering them. We can also assist with the many procedures required to keep a corporation rolling forward... Read More.
Corporate Services Include:
- Filing Corporate Tax Returns
- Preparing Year End documents
- Incorporation? Should you? Advice.
Estate ServicesSince we have Notaries on staff, we are very familiar with Will structures and their effect on the flow of money through an estate. Thus, we can help ensure that any funds pass to the beneficiaries with the best tax advantages possible... Read More.
Estate Services Include:
- Trust Returns (T3)
- Year of Death Returns
Bill Paying ServicesOver the last several years, more and more people have been requesting this service. As our population travels more frequently, and also ages, there needs to be someone paying the bills along the way... Read More.